- Made from durable enamel coated steel with rounded contrast rim and convenient wire handle
- Retro styling with Scandinavian influences
- 300ml capacity is ideal for measuring liquids – can also be used as a multi-functional backpacking and camping cup or bowl
- Rust resistant, easy to clean, non-toxic and heatproof
- Measurements: 12 x 4 cm
- Capacity: 250 ml
- Weight: 110 g
- Material: Enamel coated steel
Founded in Denmark in 1901, Nordisk takes the trademark simplicity and functionality of Danish design and applies that ethos to the production of high-performance outdoor kit.
It’s a winning combination, and the result is a range of outdoor equipment that is driven by design but at home in nature. If you want proof, take a look at Nordisk’s stylish bell tents and tepees, which combine classic looks with modern materials. Or slip into a pair of their ultra-cosy down slippers. Or handle their retro-styled enamelware – a nostalgic range that takes a century of Danish design heritage and reinterprets it for modern home or camp use.