- Retro-inspired surfskate design with a wide nose and deep kicktail
- Slightly concave deck enhances control
- Made from Canadian maple
- Front Bear Bangerz Surfskate high angle truck gives you a great amount of turn
- Rear Polar Bear 155 truck for a stable back end that you can dig in with confidence
- Super-grippy surfskate-specific 65mm Hawgs wheels
- Measures 31.6" x 9.5"
- Multi-wheelbase gives you several mounting options for your trucks (wheelbase 15.7" – 17.8")
- Length: 31.6"
- Width: 9.5"
- Wheelbase: 15.7-17.8"
Environmental Initiatives - Landyachtz plant one tree for every board they sell. One tree produces at least 60 boards. So with this Landyachtz program, one tree will turn into at least 60 new trees planted.
Landyachtz was born on the streets and sidewalks of Vancouver, Canada. From humble beginnings in the basement of a rented house, the brand has forged a reputation for making tough, durable skateboards, longboards and cruiser boards. Every Landyachtz deck is crafted from strong and sturdy 7-ply Canadian maple, and the brand plants one tree for every skateboard they sell, so you can rest assured that you’re skating sustainably.