- Great board for commuters or first-time riders
- Lowered pintail design offers a stable ride
- Medium concave deck keeps your feet securely in place
- Medium rocker
- A moderate amount of flex for a forgiving ride
- Made from Canadian maple
- 50-Degree 180mm Grizzly Gen 6 trucks
- Versatile 70mm 78a Hawgs Supremes wheels
- Measures 38.2" x 9.4"
- Wheelbase 27.2"
- Length: 38.2"
- Width: 9.4"
- Wheelbase: 27.2"
Environmental Initiatives - Landyachtz plant one tree for every board they sell. One tree produces at least 60 boards. So with this Landyachtz program, one tree will turn into at least 60 new trees planted.
Landyachtz was born on the streets and sidewalks of Vancouver, Canada. From humble beginnings in the basement of a rented house, the brand has forged a reputation for making tough, durable skateboards, longboards and cruiser boards. Every Landyachtz deck is crafted from strong and sturdy 7-ply Canadian maple, and the brand plants one tree for every skateboard they sell, so you can rest assured that you’re skating sustainably.