WildBounds delivers exceptional kit from independent brands plus inspiration for adventure to our fast-growing audience and customer base. We are a growing team of outdoorsy folks who share a passion for adventures big and small, and for discovering the stories behind the brands, people and places that inspire us.
We aim to redefine the online shopping experience with a mix of exceptional products, stunning design, motivating content and the industry’s best customer service.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, passionate and self-starting Customer Success Associate to join our team and help shape the future of retail within the outdoor and home/garden market.
This is a part-time role involving up to 20 hours per week, including hours over the weekend. You would be working from home/remotely, so while highly flexible, you need to be an energetic, self-starter who is comfortable using virtual tools such as Slack to ensure team collaboration.
The Customer Success Associate will be a highly motivated individual committed to delivering the very best customer service for all WildBounds customers and potential customers. They will need to be passionate about facilitating an exceptional customer journey, with the ultimate goal of seeing customers return to WildBounds time and time again, knowing WildBounds is a retailer they can rely on.
- Dealing with incoming customer queries over the phone, via live web chat and using an email helpdesk tool in a timely and friendly manner
- Processing orders on Shopify and Amazon, including checking for fraudulent orders, requesting fulfilment from dropship partners, and uploading shipping information
- Rectify any issues with orders, including liaising with suppliers to provide solutions for faulty items and assisting customers in the instance that orders are not delivered
- Working with the warehouse team to ensure orders can be shipped in a timely fashion and ensuring customer requests are met
- Set up discount codes on Shopify for students and other customers
- Monitor and respond to reviews via Feefo, our online review platform
- Process returns as advised by the warehouse, and issue refunds
Who we’re looking for
- Experienced customer services representative, with a proven track record of working effectively and efficiently ideally within a retail environment
- Experience in online retail would be beneficial
- Committed to delivering exceptional customer services and driven to go above and beyond to solve any customer problems
- Highly articulate individual with strong communication skills
- Good administration skills with a systematic approach to following processes, logging information and form filling
- A love of the great outdoors and an understanding of outdoor kit
- Highly organised with an ability to multitask and prioritise a varied workload
- A proactive and highly motivated team player who can work effectively as part of a remote team
- Ideally experience using Shopify, Amazon Seller Central, Help Scout and an order management system, such as MintSoft
What we’re offering
- Competitive hourly wage
- The opportunity to play a central role in a fast-growing start-up that aims to re-define the online retail experience through a relentless focus on customer success and exceptional products
- A working environment that offers a degree of freedom and flexibility, and the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge at a fast pace
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.